Our task for this week was to take our Elizabethan quote we blogged about previously and create a design inspired by it. We would then get into pairs and using one of our designs create it by sticking on different materials to paper. The person with the chosen design would explain how to create the look and what to use, I was the one taking the instruction. We then reviewed our looks with our partner and Seema and gave each other feedback on what was good and what improvements could be made.
I really enjoyed this task, at first I struggled to think of a design but with a bit of help and inspiration I came up with one. I liked taking instruction and creating another persons look. It's helped me get a bit more creative and taught me about taking instructions and how it's important to really get as much information as you can and ask questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment